Don't miss the 33rd Annual Entertainment Law Institute (ELI), now co-sponsored by The University of Texas School of Law and the Entertainment and Sports Law Section of the State Bar of Texas. ELI continues to bring together an outstanding faculty of nationally-regarded practitioners and industry insiders to keep entertainment lawyers up to date on the latest emerging trends, issues and breaking developments in music, film, games, and digital media.
- NIL Update
- Legal Issues with Music Touring
- Intro to AI: Registering Works that Incorporate Artificial Intelligence
- True Crime Podcasting: Legal Issues and Considerations
- Protecting an Artist's Legacy with Estate Planning
- Tales from the Trenches: Recurring Litigation Practice Minefields in Entertainment Law Cases
- LIVE EDITION! Entertainment Law Update Podcast
- Drafting Fair Use Opinion Letters and Defamation Letters for Your Productions
- Copyright Termination and Renegotiating Old Deals
- Navigating the Minefield of AI Generated Content
- The Business of Rock & Roll Photography
- Everything’s Bigger in Texas! A Texas Live Event GC Roundtable
Preview mode. You must be signed in, have purchased this eConference, and the eConference must be active to have full access.